The Reason for the Blog

I am just trying to get a record of how I am feeling about things and whats going on. I can't seem to get a written one done... I thought I might have a better chance with this.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Another weekend gone.   They seem to just fly by.  I can't say I accomplished anything, barely even laundry.   Yet I am still sooooo exhausted.   Bravely going to make some life choices.   Tomorrow, I am going to start and make some food choices that should be right for me.   Hold my hand as I start this journey again.   The plan is next week to then start walking.    I did "run" in the pool today for a while.    I am going to try and keep that up with the girls all summer.   We shall see.   I am going to try for me and my girls.   I want to show them the right thing.   I don't want Morgan or the other two to have this struggle.  Hopefully I can nip what Morgan is experiencing in the bud, and the end of it will be this summer.  No more new uniforms for another year.  that would be great.   I soooo want to be the person who loves running.    I want Morgan to become that with me.    So if you are reading this,  pray for us.    I want us to be runners by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment