Morgan and Megan started school this week on Monday. Megan started Kindgergarten... it was something special to see her in her uniform. Not because you could fit two of her in it, but because of how grown up she looked. My babies aren't babies any more. I need to wave a wand and made them all small again. Morgan looks just ooooohhhhh so much like a lady..... I just can't almost can't stand it.
The girls will start swimming and gymnastics next weekend at the Y.... we will see how it works. swimming from 10-10:45 then gymnastics from 11 to 12.
Apples of Gold for this year is starting, I have the notebooks done.... Just need to get the final names on the fronts. I am soooo excited for these girls. I know 3 of them this year. So many blessings for them. They will be spoiled rotten by the mentors and the behind the scenes former girls. I just can't wait. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment