No change for Phil's sister. And the doctors are talking about a long term vent. That is not good. This is hard for everyone. I just pray those 3 boys can heal. Heal from everything they have been thru, exposed to, about to go thru, and to live with out.
It is amazing how some of us take the wonderful things in our life and don't stop to appreciate them every day. I so appreciate the family I was born into. I can't imagine not having the love I always have had surrounding me and supporting me.
I remember how I thought my parents were awful when I was little and how I was going to "run away" because my mother was awful. If I had awful, I can't begin to image the NIGHTMARES other children were living in. If only I had been able to peek into their homes and see just how amazing it was for me.
I am so blessed to have what I have. Right now. I appreciate everything a little more. Even in this tragedy for my husband and his family, I can see what I need to be thankful for.
Give thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. I Thes 5:18
No comments:
Post a Comment